Tuesday, October 30, 2012

#3 Minimum Wage






Minimum Wage

I agree with minimum wage, yet I believe it should be raised. I believe that if we raised minimum wage to $9.50 or $10.00 a hour we could help the market with inflation and provide more money to the people in poverty. The only problem with rising minimum wage is that small businesses could be hurt in the processes. In my opinion the government should raise minimum wage and create small business tax relief to help small businesses work force. I believe that by increasing minimum wage we would help the market. For example, people who live in poverty don't have extra money to purchase items such as extra shirts and shoes. By having them make more a hour they would have more money to spend on items such as clothes. It's a win win situation!









No comments:

Post a Comment