Thursday, December 20, 2012

30th Birthday Prediction

Brittany Callen
4B

30th Birthday Prediction

     I think that out of the possibilities of A and B, option A would be more likely. Honestly, I don't see our economy getting better. Plus, Us Americans don't really work on the solution until the problem explodes in our faces. If it was thirty years later and our economy was like the one we had today we would be in a lot of trouble. If option A did occur and I was thirty years old: I would most likely be in debt from college, like many other Americans  And the nation would be failing. We would most likely have a bad reputation and people may be leaving the country for another country with a better economy. I imagine the american debt would just get worse and we would be pulled into a huge black hole of national debt. There could also be variables that could happen that would make our economy worse: Like if china pulled out of their bonds. Like I said in the last paragraph option A is hard, but would be the most likely occurring option. Life would be much harder. 
     Either way both options are difficult, option B is proactive for our countrys future, and is also the option I WOULD CHOOSE. Yet I find it is more unlikely to happen than option A. If we had a GREAT leader, who had efficient plans to get out of debt It would be easier, but at this rate of time every single american, man, woman and child,  would have to pay $48,700. That's ridiculous  I find that not every citizen would be willing to give that money, and once (if we did) get out of debt, we would have to be able to STAY out of debt! There is so many variables that go into this option, and so many things that could impact it and that's why I feel like it's the one to be less likely to happen. Us Americans need to learn how to SAVE and not SPEND. 


Question: If China pulled out their bonds, could it cause a war? What would happen?


No comments:

Post a Comment